SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prentiss_leaird

Urgent help need picking a sink

Prentiss Leaird
5 years ago
I picked out granite yesterday and convinced my fabricator to bump my templating & install dates up so we can have a working kitchen before Thanksgiving. They are coming to template on Thursday and installing next Wednesday. I have to give them a decision on a sink ASAP! I could really use some advice.

All 4 pictures have our granite choice (Bianco Antico) with off-white cabinets similar to what we have. Backsplash will probably be a solid-color and fairly simple so it doesn’t compete with the granite.

We will have darker brown colors coming in with a walnut island countertop, medium brown hardwood floors, oil rubbed bronze hardware and light fixtures.

Appliances are stainless steel.

Faucet can go either way - stainless or oil rubbed bronze.

Our sink options are Kraus stainless steel or Silgranit in either biscuit (cream), truffle (light brown) or cafe brown (dark brown). Pictures are just for color reference. The sink will be a 50/50.

Please chime in with advice to help me make this difficult decision. I have not seen any of these sinks in person but they are very popular here on Houzz. Thank you!

Comments (47)