My husband ....
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (18)
Related Discussions
My husband hates my kids...should I leave him
Comments (32)Iam going though the same thing. He complains about everything my daughters do. My 2 daughters 20 and 30 and my 7 Grandbaby. He does not talk to them for days. Every night when we go to bed he starts to bitch about them from they eat all the food, they r lazy and wht doesn’t my oldest get child support I tell him that is her business not ours. Well a couple week ago he told them to start paying rent 300.00 a each. They only make 9.00 my 20 pays To own car payment insurance and credit cards, my 30 old pays her bills and the day care bill of 400 a month. I told him they can’t afford that he don’t care and if they don’t like it they move out. He get mad if I buy anything for them. He says u always get defensive I tell I don’t I just don’t know why u treat them like that. They don’t disrespect you. In the other hand they stay in there rooms to not bother you. If they come to talk to me he starts asking wht do they want. He like making fun of my granddaughter( calling a cry baby) and my 20 (making fun of her weight)I tell him to stop and plays it off like I am kidding. Well two weeks ago my daughter told me she can afford the 300 she said I can afford 150. I thought buy telling her to go speak to her step dad he would listen and respect that she came to him and. It to me. I was listening to her explain the situation well he said that’s not my problem and just kept repeating it. Well she started crying and she told him. Why do u treat us like dirt. W you hve never like us and I hate the way u treat mom. Yes she did get load then I stepped in. He lost it and told to pack her stuff and get out. Then told me it’s them or me in front of her. She apologized to me saying she does not what to ruin my marriage. Well my girls r moving out at the end of the month but that is still not good enough. Now he is saying I don’t want them to come over. I was really. Now my son came to visit and he is telling me he is not staying here. I told him he is staying this week to help her sister with daycare. He was who gave him permission I was what. It turn into a huge fight. He said they do what ever they want to do. Mind me he has not spoken one work to him cause he is still mad at my youngest for the fight they had. He told if u don’t tell him to leave buy Sunday Iam going to. I was wtf. Those r my kids and this is my house. He said again Iam tried we should separate i was like look if that’s why u want go ahead. I know u hate my kids. He stayed quite and goes into the room and sulks. Iam i wrong for defending my kids. They have never disrespected him. Iam so over this fight with him....See MoreMy So-Called Good "Friend" Tried To Steal My Husband: WWYD?
Comments (57)Thank you, Radar. I really don't know what he thinks of it, but I do wonder that, too. If he's talked to DH about it, I know my husband did not mention to him that Sue came on to him, as well. Perhaps, after they got back together, they were hoping that we would call and arrange to do something together again. When we didn't, because (1) I was very angry still at Sue for trying to have an affair or whatever with my husband and (2) because we were both very upset and, yes, angry at how Sue helped destroy our mutual friends' marriage they most likely thought that it was because of the latter reason. Thankfully, though, it hasn't ruined DH and Jim's longtime golf games together. But, from what I've been told, the talk during golf and after in the clubhouse is pretty much just about everything golf related....See MoreMy daughter Hates My Husband
Comments (5)So you don't have any rules your daughter has to abide? Why is he stuck disciplining your nasty kid and becoming the kid's punching bag for it? You and he should decide what the rules will be and YOU should enforce them. If you can't, she needs to move on. How do you think it makes him feel that you let your kid treat him like that? Would you let your daughter treat your mom like that? Would you let him treat HER like that? Of course you wouldn't. So why is it OK for her to treat the man you probably claim to love most in this world so bad? That's really sad....See MoreMy husband said he didn't buy the large umbrella to shade my plants
Comments (9)callirhoe, buy more hosta? Absolutely not! My husband said he built me two raised beds so I could put my potted hosta in them and have less pots. That didn't happen! He wonders why! Peren.all, always nice to have multiple uses for things we buy! Debra, I think you misunderstood. My husband said he didn't buy the umbrella to shade my plants. But he is getting used to sharing it with my plants! LOL Pudgeder, nice thing about the umbrella is that is can be positioned to cover some of my plants. It can also be readjusted and moved as the sun moves along. It might help you a lot....See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years agosushipup1 thanked carolb_w_fl_coastal_9/10
- 7 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: Coastal Kitchen Honors a Beloved Husband
This Southern California kitchen makeover includes a touching story of a couple who faced a much bigger challenge during their remodel
Full Story
HOME OFFICESRoom of the Day: Easing Into a Home Office Update
A decorator revamps her husband’s workspace with favorite objects and furnishings he grows to love
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: New Life for a Dilapidated Cape Cod
Neutral colors, classic furnishings and coastal touches outfit a floral designer and her husband’s Massachusetts home
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNRoom of the Day: Character and Comfort in a Brownstone’s Master Suite
A Brooklyn, New York, designer retools her and her husband’s sanctuary while retaining its vintage charm
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Storied Family Farmhouse in Ohio
A shelter and DIY blogger with a passion for interior decorating breathes new life into her husband's ancestral home
Full Story
TRADITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: A Historic Remodel Keeps the Romance Alive
It was love at first sight for the owner of a 2-centuries-old house. She and her husband renovated it with tender loving care
Full Story
APARTMENTSHouzz Tour: Living and Working in Style
Colorful accents set off the black and white palette of a live-work space a designer shares with her husband
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Warehouse Conversion in Downtown Philadelphia
A dilapidated eyesore warehouse is reinvented as an industrial-style modern family home by a husband-and-wife architect team
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: A Decorator and a Builder Bring Work Home
An interior decorator and her builder husband create the ideal contemporary family home for their needs
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Sleek and Chic in the Lone Star State
Cosmopolitan flair springs up in the Texas countryside, courtesy of a jewelry designer and her husband
Full Story
John Liu