SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lidia_nonn

Bathroom lighting advice requested

Lidia
5 years ago

I'm second guessing myself as to where I should place pendent lights in my bathroom. Below is a generic drawing of the cabinetry and below that a couple pics of the space as it currently is. The mirrored armoire will be between the two windows. The photo below is taken in the bedroom looking towards the bathroom. There are double French doors going into the bathroom and I specifically didn't want a second sink (to pay for and clean) nor did I want mirrors over the sink or make up area. The windows look out to an uphill slope with trees and the only light comes from the 2 north windows and a window in the bath/shower (perpendicular and on the right of the pic). So my question is . . .do I get a gorgeous pendent and hang it low enough to slightly block the window or do I hang it so the bottom of the pendent is at the top of the window? Also, the faucet is Kohler's Vibrant French Gold. Should I do ORB hardware and lighting metal to go with the bronze windows or do I stick with a brushed antique gold. The cabinetry will be a dark walnut, the counters a cream/white quartz and the sink is a white/cream natural stone onyx. Thanks Houzzers!

Master Bath FALL CREEK · More Info

Guest Bath FALL CREEK · More Info

Kohler Pinstripe Collection · More Info

Comments (3)