SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hardlymyname

Master Bath remodel complete

Jean H
5 years ago

My bath remodel is finally done! (Though not accessorized.) I want to say thank you to everyone here who helped me along the way. You may or may not know that you helped me, but I pored over so many messages, pictures, opinions, how-to posts. I couldn't have done it without this place and all the generous people who answer questions and share their knowledge and talents. A special shout-out to the tile people -- your knowledge is particularly valuable and esoteric, and you are all generous at sharing it. I'm posting a few pictures as a way of giving back. Maybe someone will see something they like (or something they don't like) and it will help with an idea or decision.

My before pictures were taken in the midst of packing, so look particularly gruesome. And my new cabinets look very brown, but they have a gray stain and aren't as dark as they look. And if anyone has a suggestion as to what I should put on the long wall over the tub, please feel free. There are lots of people here with excellent taste, and I would be happy to get your input.

Jean

Before:

After:

Comments (5)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH