SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
primdawg

What are some products you would love to try before you buy?

Stick with me here, this is how my brain works.

So I had a bit of a marketing light bulb moment. I’m setting up my guest loft apartment at our cabin in the mountains as an Airbnb. While doing some research with experienced Airbnb owners I got an interesting response to a question I asked about adding a grill. I stated that I had a big green egg grill but wondered if it had too much of a learning curve for the average vacationer. A lady that has a cabin not far from me said that she also had a big green egg and she got a bunch of feedback from renters saying they were excited to rent her cabin, partially in part due to her big green egg and their desire to try one out before buying, so it was a little bonus for their trip.

So it occurred to me it might be fun to furnish my place with things that people have heard of, but maybe didn’t want to buy before trying.

Here are a few things I was looking into getting(as much for me as guests).

A Lovesac section couch that can be used as a sleeper.

Parachute bedding

or some other linen bedding you think is sought after?

the big green egg grill

A mattress set that has wonderful press, not sure what brand.

A porch swing bed

a docking drawer in the bathroom for hair dryer

a fancy shower item, shower head or pebble tile in the shower

a fancy robe

Some cool kitchen items?

Keep in in mind that my rental is mostly geared as a weekend retreat for a couple and our house is just steps away, so this is not a place people will rent to throw a party Or bring a bunch of kids.

Would love to hear if there are items you’d love to experience or just see in person?

Comments (38)