SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
allen6170

WEIRD GURGLING NOISES WITH 2018 GE MONOGRAM 48" built-in panel ready

diane allen
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Installed GE MONOGRAM BUILT IN 48" SIDE/SIDE PANEL READY FRIDGE in new kitchen 1/2018 ($8,900K!) Love the size and cooling HOWEVER -- From day 1 the fridge upon closing the doors makes this strange loud GURGLING SOUND COMING FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FRIDGE! Really bizzare, even kitchen people thought it was weird. This is not the normal humming/shhhh sound fridges make when adjusting temps/defrosting freezer. It also sounds like an animal grunting!!! For Real. So annoying and embarrassing when guests are over, especially with open floor plan. Called GE. Sent a repair guy out. They told me this was normal for the water line in the fridge. I said, 'You're Kidding?, Right?" It's so loud that Everyone asks what that noise is when I have visitors. Anyone else experience this???? This happens most days of the week all day long when opening and closing the doors! Crazy. There have been a few days it didn't happen, but at least 5 out 7. Not great stats for a $100K kitchen remodel!

I reported again to GE, and I am about ready to have their Regional Rep come out. RIDICULOUS FOR TOP OF THE LINE APPLIANCE!!!

HELP! Anyone else experience this? Oh, and the fridge is level by the way

Comments (8)