SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

My living nightmare

mamapinky0
5 years ago

I have been itchy from head to feet. I have been so itchy as if I'm covered in fiberglass everywhere. I have felt as if I'm losing my mind. Three trips to the doctor because I must have scabies what else would cause this horrible itch...No I do not have scabies or any other mite or parasite....but doctor something is wrong. Sooo I was given a script to calm my so called itchy nerves. ..ITS NOT in my mind..Husband says get the scrip filled maybe it will help the itch...I blew up. Its not all in my head its REAL. I've felt terrified, something is wrong yet no one else has this itch. I decided tomorrow to try the ER. BUT.......a little while ago I went into the boys room to check on them sleeping...I took a flashlight...Amiee was with me....she said mom...mom...why are you covered in glitter...I ran to the bathroom and shined the flashlight...I'm completely covered in what looks like almost micro glittering, shiny, glitter....with the light off and flashlight on its very noticable.
Remember the snow globe that broke behind my washer...that MUST be it...but why does no one else have a glitter body.
To Be Continued. ...

Comments (35)