SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marylynn_crandall

Need floor and paint advice in next couple of days!

Hi Houzzers!

I am trying to decide on a floor and paint color for my bathroom. Below are the pictures of cabinets, countertop, and the shower tile (which we are not changing).

Our house is a small bungalow by the beach. I love the monochromatic look and am going for a beach look. Our living room is white walls, off-white couch, jute wool rug, wovens, hard wood oak floors. I'd like to keep the light bright look in the bathrooms if possible.

We are working with cream tile in the showers (2 bathrooms), cabinets below and taj royale countertops.

CABINETS

CEASARSTONE TAJ ROYALE

Image of the counter in someone's kitchen (not my house)

BATHROOM TILE IN SHOWER: CREAM COLOR (this stays!)

Flooring choices so far include the picture above, which is cemento cassero beige. It's creamy color goes well with existing shower tiles.

Below is bianco al contro. It has creams and grays. Also goes well with shower tiles, and seems to work well with counter top.

I like both these floors but I'm not sure it's the look I'm going for. I am wondering if I could go with a warm white floor and walls with these finishes. I think I'd prefer that clean, crisp look if it would work with the taj royale countertops.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have to decide in the next couple days. Thank you!

Comments (13)