SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
originalpinkmountain

Need help from my virtual bridesmaids, trying to wrap it up!

l pinkmountain
5 years ago

Trying to wrap up both my weddings. Attached photos of my wedding dresses and the pair of shoes I'm thinking about wearing. Not sure if the shoes will work for the Sept. 29th wedding only because the venue is more rustic and I am worried about getting the fabric dirty. It's not really that rustic, but it is a pavilion and then I would have to walk across a parking lot and lawn to get to the reception area which is indoors but we will be indoors and out due to it being an outdoorsy place.

So the two things I need are maybe some sturdier shoes in perhaps a pale pink, and most importantly, something for my head/hair. And I guess a hairstyle.

After attending a wedding where the bride wore a cute fascinator, I wanted to get something like that, but subdued. I'm thinking of wearing my hair back and would really like something sudued with netting to put with my hair but I don't want a true veil. My hair is shoulder length and fairly thin and pretty straight.

Here are my dresses. They look like nothing on the hanger but good on me. I also need a nicer belt for the second one since the plastic belt it came with is meh.

I'd like my hair like this but not with the dorky bow. That's what I'm looking for, something that looks good in back.

Comments (46)