SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
primdawg

The wedding wrap up post!

Annette Holbrook(z7a)
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

So we are done, I am exhausted but happily so. I could literally write a novel on this weekend. There are so many stories and back stories it is ridiculous.

So the wedding was held at my ex-in laws family ranch about an hour north of Atlanta. Let me make it clear, I get along very well with my ex-husband’s family. I still consider his parents my parents even though we’ve been divorced for over 20 years. It is kind of bittersweet spending that much time with them and my sisters and brothers-in-law as I still love them all and enjoy being with them.

So my 5 dearest girlfriends absolutely saved the weekend for me, they broke their necks getting up there and working on the rehearsal dinner and then the flowers for the wedding party all the next day.

Actual rehearsal

My son’s dog had to be there lol.

Getting Prince ready.

The rehearsal dinner was held at a nearby Western Art Museum. My girlfriends saved the evening by doing ALL the setup without me as I had to be at the actual rehearsal.

My husband in his Western garb.

So as it is an actual museum, we couldn’t have plants or candles for the centerpieces. So we went shopping and found these sculptural candelabras and added some moss and fairy lights. Bandanas for napkins. (Don’t get me started on the fairy light, they became a focus of the entire weekend, we are still laughing) These pics are during setup, it was even prettier once the sun went down. I will have to wait for those pics from the photographer.

Some of the girls at the bar, ready to go start setting up.

Some succulents I tossed in the box at the last minute. They even found a use for them!

We had fun!

Wedding day pics in the next post.

Comments (42)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH