SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michele_kellenberger5879701

PLEASE HELP! Paint, curtains, decor

My head is swimming in paint colors. I've looked at every shade of gray, white, blue, beige, greige and black for these 4 walls. Nothing seems to fit. These pictures are my latest experiment. Stopped short of doing the whole wall for great if it being "too much". The hubs thinks a darker or brighter color on the fireplace wall is needed or it gets washed out.

For the last 14 years that wall was rust and the other walls peachy-tan. I loved it but needed new furniture and rug and wanted an update. Behold! My new charcoal sectional and rug. The rug brings out colors in the stone but how do I tie the charcoal couch in?

I'm open to all paint ideas, as well as how to coordinate window treatments and decor.
FYI... The lighting is completely different on different walls. The fireplace wall reads extremely cool/blue. The other walls are very warm/yellow. Sliding patio doors face east. Other big window faces South.

TIA!! P.S. If I don't get help soon, it's all getting painted white.... Hmmm... maybe all white isn't bad?....

Comments (19)