SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Dishwasher and DW detergent small talk

mamapinky0
5 years ago

I'm really just loving this Whirlpool dishwasher. I know many vintage dishwashers can put the modern ones to shame but clearly my old Frigidaire wasn't one of them. LOL.
Lately I've been using the one hour cycle a lot as long as I know there's no raw meat drippings on anything. My sweet spot for the one hour cycle is using Cascade Complete Powder and adding STPP. Yesterday I had a medium sized baking sheet that I put sweet potatoes on wrapped in foil to bake. The potatoes leaked all their sticky sweet goo onto the sheet pan and burnt on. I couldn't even scrape it off. So figured the DW wasn't getting it clean expecially on the quick cycle. There was also a casserole Corningware with stuck on burnt on cheese from mac and cheese along with a full crud load of typical dishes, glasses, flatware ect....everything came out spotless. I'm just so impressed. I can't even imagine life without this gem in my kitchen. Between my FL washing machine and this DW my life and workload is soooo much easier.

Comments (4)