Another test which must have at least 15 characters in the title
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Got (15 characters worth of) Irises?
Comments (23)So pretty! Interesting that they grow in swamps, while we are cautioned not to plant tall bearded iris in wet areas. Iris S., (yes, I love your name), that's a great clump! I had two dark reds (Dynamite and Samurai Warrior), but they disappeared--along with some others. I'm not sure how that happens . . . I guess they just weren't suited to my environment (or it's my fault somehow). I may look for another red. Most of my irises came from BlueJiris.com, which I learned about on GardenWeb. I had bought several at Schreiner's, and was amazed at BlueJ's prices--at the time mostly $2.50 to $3. Now they're $5 and up, but still a bargain compared to most suppliers....See MoreFrancee Leaf ("Title must have at least 15 characters"...really? Lame)
Comments (15)I just have one comment on this (other than - these are all pictures of very pretty hostas/leaves).... You guys all are dissing Francee, which I think is an absolutely gorgeous plant. I'm so excited that I was finally able to get one this year. It's already growing for me, and I can't wait until it starts to mature a bit in a few years... I think a fully mature Francee is a sight to behold!...See MoreTesting whether you really are restricted to 15 characters for titles.
Comments (3)It was my understand that a subject title had to be at least 15 characters....not that it was limited to that. And 15 characters seems very arbitrary ;-) Another little Houzz annoyance....See MoreBroken? rib (must have 15 characters to post? dumb)
Comments (22)A couple of years ago I slipped walking down a hill, and landed with my full weight on my stiff, straight right arm, jarring and wrenching my shoulder and upper back. I was sure I had torn muscles or bruised something. It hurt, but not so much that I wanted to let it affect me. I continued on with life despite the pain, including playing in my twice weekly volleyball league. The pain continued for weeks, and I wasn't even really connecting the ongoing pain with the earlier fall. On a couple of instances the pain became very much worse, but I thought I had merely over done it. Eventually I went to my PCP and was sent for an x-ray. Upon getting home from the x-ray the doctor called saying I had a broken rib in my upper back, and that it looked "funny" and asked me to go back in for more x-rays, immediately if possible. After the x-rays I was sent for a cat scan and later a bone scan. Because the break looked funny, ie. somewhat raggedy on the margins of the break, and because of its location, completely beneath my shoulder blade they were convinced that it was a bone lesion indicating bone cancer and they were looking for more. In the end though the break was most likely caused by the shoulder blade due to the fall, and the raggedy appearance was due to it partially healing and being rebroken at least twice. So the moral of the story is take it easy, and give your rib time to fully heal before too much physical activity -- such a shoveling snow....See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
Related Stories

DECLUTTERINGWhen Simplifying, Which Papers to Keep and Which to Toss?
Find out which records you can get rid of when you are decluttering or moving to a smaller home
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES15 Favorites for Your Summer Edible Garden
Get your summer garden off to a good start with these popular fruits and vegetables
Full Story
ARCHITECTURE15 Smart Design Choices for Cold Climates
Keep your home safe and comfortable in winter by choosing the right home features and systems
Full Story
DECLUTTERING10 Decluttering Projects You Can Do in 15 Minutes or Less
Try these ideas to get organized at home one small step at a time
Full Story
COMMUNITY15 Ways to Make Your Neighborhood Better
Does your community lack ... well, a sense of community? Here's how to strengthen that neighborly spirit
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSHow to Bring Out Your Home’s Character With Trim
New project for a new year: Add moldings and baseboards to enhance architectural style and create visual interest
Full Story
ACCESSORIESEasy Green: Cut Electricity Use With 15 Unplugged Home Devices
Crank up the energy savings, courtesy of household items that come into power the old-fashioned way: manually
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNSee 2 DIY Bathroom Remodels for $15,500
A little Internet savvy allowed this couple to remodel 2 bathrooms in their Oregon bungalow
Full Story
DOORSDoors With Character, Raised in a Barn
Save Space or Make a Statement With the Great Look of a Barn Door Inside
Full Story
EVENTSDon't Throw Away Another Household Item Before Reading This
Repair Cafe events around the world enlist savvy volunteers to fix broken lamps, bicycles, electronics, small appliances, clothing and more
Full StorySponsored
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
sleevendog (5a NY 6aNYC NL CA)