SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lorimichaelsmom

New Balanced Beige paint so what color sofa and style and carpe

lorimichaelsmom
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

We bought a model home in 2012. Much of the furniture was figured into the sale of our home so needless to say I left a lot of the pictures that were already hanging and added personal touch. Over the past five years the flat paint just looked so drabby and old and carpets soiled despite carpet cleanings and sofa cleaning it just looked shabby. We recently had a color consult from SW come and recommended Balanced Veige for entire downstairs and hallway with Tgreshold Taupe as accent wall. Now it’s done should have accented

with virtual taupe I think. Anyways, we haven’t hung anything back up yet because we are looking for sofas. I was trying to get same measureme as one we have but it is rather large. I have no idea what color or how to designer with end tables if we just got a couch and two recliners maybe. Also the window blinds look awful it’s an almond color and our carpet needs to be updated. Can you help me and also suggest if I should do our accent wall a darker shade before we do to much setting up. I’m in need of color selection and place to shop for sofa. I love it to look pretty but don’t know how or should I hire an interior designer? Thank you

Comments (4)