SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rachel_baumert

Need a "white" for white cabinets!

Rachel Baumert
5 years ago

This forum gave me so much help yesterday with regards to countertop-thank you! We have now picked Super White for our island stone. The perimeter will be a dark charcoal quartz. I will do some variation of subway tile for the backsplash. I tend to like cool, bright whites...and my "go to" for all white to this point has always been Ben Moore in Super White with varying sheens. Whether ceiling, wall or trim....it's always Ben Moore Super White.

I'm having trouble picking out a safe white for the cabinets. Can I pick Super White for the cabinets or will it be too stark? I don't like the warmer whites generally.....but maybe there is something in the middle? Other whites that have been mentioned are simply white (Warm) or Paperwhite (not sure).

I will likely paint the trim Super White...to stay consistent with the rest of the house. I think there should be some contrast between the cabinets and the trim tho....right? Any help would be appreciated....the room will get a fair amount of natural light...and the floors are a wood plank looking tile in a medium brown. I have no clue on wall color yet. Thanks for any insight.

This is the island countertop!

Comments (12)