SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
designerideabooks

Tide Clean Breeze Discontinued

Rolando Z
5 years ago

Needless to say, I was shocked this week when I ventured into both Wal-Mart & Target and were unable to find my reliable powder. I checked through the aisle like crazy and was stunned not to find it anywhere. This used to be one of P&G's core Tide Products, but not anymore.

I called P&G this morning, to ask... and the women informed me that Clean Breeze powder was no longer being manufactured in the regular powder, bleach alternative powder, and... Plus a Touch of Downy Powder. And that the Liquid Clean Breeze is currently being phased out, and they've already discontinued Tide W/Bleach Liquid Clean Breeze.

Not only that but she was entirely unsympathetic, and repeatedly told me I should try using the new Pods or trying a liquid in my machine. Like seriously, don't give me that bull s@%t. I wanted to scream F U over the phone. Like... what kind of nerve to tell me how to do my laundry.

I'm just so pissed off honestly. I started using Clean Breeze reluctantly, as it was the only scent I sorta liked after they went and screwed up Original Scent In 2014. Now... it's gone, and most places only carry that nasty, original. It's just upsetting, it really is. I'm going to have to find a new "everyday" powder at some point to use for regular things.

Anyway... if any of you like this particular Tide. Now is the time to buy it. No telling what will happen to the Downy companion.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!