SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

Tide pur clean Honey Lavender revisited :-O

larsi_gw
7 years ago

When it debuted, the smell gagged me. I do not know if P&G tweaked it, or I had a moment of weakness today. What I did have today was one helluva bargain!!!

Tide pur clean normally $14.99. I had a coupon and a Manufacturer coupon! I got the full size bottle for $1.99!! Yeah, $1.99!

Besides the deal, so many of you are always talking about OBs and darks. I have never noticed fading/dulling and never worried about them, but I noticed this Tide pur clean says NO Optical Brighteners. I figured I can use it on blacks and navy blues (which makes up about 60% of my wardrobe).

Even though this detergent is just "he" and not "he turbo", there were not many suds during the wash cycle (120F, 3 TBS. and all dark cotton tees, socks, underwear and some shorts).

Rinse 1 had some bubbles, but honestly SO much better than anticipated. Rinse 2 & 3 were GREAT!!!

Ok, the scent. The scent!!! In the bottle not great, but not as bad as I remembered. It is a light, artificial lavender with a touch of real honey (odd, I know). It is sweet, but nothing like the usual gag me sweet of P&G.

After rinsing, the scent was barely there. After drying, everything smells clean, but the scent is almost gone! It also got out a wicked hot sauce stain from one of my fav med. blue tees, that was in this load.

I went from hating this Tide pur clean, to actually thinking it is pretty good.

My fav liquids, that I own and use weekly and that I LOVE are: German Ariel mit ActiLift, Tide Original Scent he turbo liquid and shockingly Persil Intense Fresh!!!

Comments (43)