SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristie_garner

need help with floor plan for newly added Space

Kristie Garner
5 years ago
My framer is coming Tuesday and I'm in need of help. after beginning to lay our brick we noticed there was a lot of extra space in our indentation for our roof pitch change. it lobbed a little strange laid out in front of our eyes and I didn't know what I would put there as far as bushes to cover it up. long story short, instead of going 5ft in, we decided to go 3.5 so now we have extra space. I don't know what to do with the extra space and I want to utilize it somehow and it not be wasted. please help! I'm attaching pictures. originally we were to have a built in study coming off the dining room but I'm wondering if I shouldn't turn it into a closet instead and utilize the storage space under our stairs in the laundry room for a small study (to store my computer, printer, and bills out the way) help! I also thought of cutting down on the huge pantry to make a small closet for my hubby to let me have the big one to myself. I could use the extra room from the indentation floor change to help with that.

Comments (24)