SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
srtracy1

Has anyone ever used Siteline kitchen cabinets in iceberg white?

srtracy1
6 years ago

We are remodeling our entire first floor. We will have lots of kitchen cabinets that will reach to the top of our 9 foot ceilings and a very large island. We are also adding a ton of crown molding and wainscoting so we need to get our color choices right. Our cabinets will be shaker style with marble colored quartz countertops. We will also have a shaker style mantle that will reach the ceiling. We want the design to have a coastal feel. All cabinets, trim and the mantle will be the same color. We recently learned that we are limited in our color selection for our cabinets. We want a white kitchen but not a kitchen that is so bright it feels sterile, cold or cheap. We've narrowed our options to Siteline Cabinets (Walton style) in Iceberg White, Arctic (grey/greenish undertones) or Opal (creamy undertones). I'm not thrilled with any of them. I'm inclined to go with Iceberg White because that's the only true white of them all and I really want a white kitchen not a cream kitchen. I had hoped to use BM Chantilly Lace before I found out we couldn't customize our paint color. Has anyone ever installed Siteline kitchen cabinets in Iceberg?

Comment (1)