SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beachy1211

Master Bedroom Paint Color Help

beachy1211
6 years ago

Hi, we recently moved into a home with a huge wall of custom blackout curtains. Unfortunately, they are not a great neutral but more of a strange beige with strands of gold and sage throughout. Not my taste at all. I am trying to salvage them as I would prefer to not have to start all over with new custom curtains. I'm planning to repaint my bedroom asap to liven up the room as the wallcolor with the curtains is very drab. I plan to incorporate pops of color with the bedding and lamps so any suggestions for a neutral paint color or a really great greige would be so appreciated. The trim in the room is Duron Charleston White (a historic color and not a bright white). the paint swatch on the walls is BM Dove Wing, a creamy off white. I'm just not sure it's the best bet and feel like I could do better... I've also thought of BM Classic Grey, Intense White and Pale Oak, all really pretty greiges...just not sure if they are too grey for the curtains. I'd love a little bit of pigment on walls so there's a nice contrast against the trim. Thanks so much for any ideas!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!