SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cindyloowoo_gw

Help me pick paint color for Master Bedroom (pics)

cindyloowoo
16 years ago

I cannot decide on a color for my master bedroom. We have a very neutral duvet and drapes, but I would like a paint color that could work down the road if I want to replace the duvet and drapes. I have samples of SW Svelte Sage, SW Grassland, SW Whole Wheat, SW Camelback, and SW Baguette on the wall and nothing is thrilling me. I have considered a reddish brown, but I'm not sure I want to go that bold. A slight complicating factor is we recently moved a dark sage chair and ottoman into the MBR from our overcrowded office (it is not shown in the MBR pics). You can see the matching loveseat in the last pic to get an idea of the color. It will very likely stay in the room.

I'm also wondering how to treat the tray ceiling and the tv niche. I have considered painting the ceiling in a complimentary color, maybe a shade or two lighter than the walls? Not sure if I should paint the outer portion of the try to match the walls or the ceiling.

I will be adding more artwork and new, heftier lamps at some point. I appreciate all suggestions and any photoshop help. Thank you all so much!

Cindy

Comments (9)