SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ebony92

need help with open living and dining area

Ebony Douglas
6 years ago
Trying need some advice on a few things before I make some purchases. 1. I need a new light fixture this one IS NOT working also our ceilings seem pretty low so can’t have anything too crazy. Any suggestions?
2 how are the chairs? I only ordered 2 from RH in case I didn’t like them. If they are good then I’ll get the rest.
3 the console under the tv I’d like to put where that brass shelf is at in the dining area. But then where do I put the brass shelf? Maybe in the corner in the living room?
4. I will insert a pic of the media console I’m thinking about getting to replace what’s under the tv now tell me what you think.
5. Above that cabinet I want to put in the dining area I’d like to hang a framed scarf that I’ve seen done so many times. Should I do that or put a mirror? I will also insert the scarf options I have
6. I know I need a new sofa and love seat and a new rug and coffee table lol... will get to that at a later time but should I do another sofa/ love seat or sectional
... sorry it’s so lengthy but if you read all of this GREAT! Only allowed to upload so many photos at a time so I’ll have to add the rest in comments

Comments (21)