SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lah112056

Remodeling 3 children or guest baths for home sale

Lisa
6 years ago
We have gutted 3 secondary bathrooms on the second floor and are remodeling them for resale in a large 7500 sq ft home, which has 7 bathrooms. I probably should have hired a decorator, but the realtor’s decorator chose and installed kitchen granite and a tile back splash, and now three years later the same realtor said it was not a good choice at all. This was not my home three years ago, but was a relative’s. At this stage I would rather have multiple opinions. I am however, relatively new to Houzz. I’m trying to decide bathtub and shower wall tile for all three bathrooms. The floor tiles have been decided and purchased. Here is bathroom #1. The floor tile is the large 12 x 24. Then I’ve chosen the oval penny mosaic to be a vertical accent stripe which will have the niches inside. This is over a white bathtub. I’m struggling with finding a grey subway or other wall tile to blend or match the mosaic. Neither grey is jumping out at me. I feel I might need a bit darker. So my other option is the white subway tile. I wish I could find coordinating mosaics and wall tiles. My cabinets are Benjamin Moore White Dove, and my granite counter is in the upper right hand corner. Any and all opinions will be welcome. Thank you.

Comments (54)