SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mitch_conley

Looking to remodel my home within the next 3 years

7 years ago

Just looking to see if anyone has resources for ideas - I cannot find a house that looks like mine to get an idea of what the outside could possibly be someday. Essentially, I am at about 850 sq ft, two bed, one bath, and my home is on a slab. My home, and the homes two doors down in one direction, and four houses in the other direction all have the EXACT same exterior just with slightly different porches (or lack there of a porch) and interior layouts. I am considering adding a second-floor master suite to increase not only value/square footage but distinguish my home from the rest of the similar style homes. I want to add a covered porch of some kind where I can put a couple of chairs and a little table to enjoy my peaceful street. My home faces the backyard of a house that owns between my road and the next a total of about six lots, and it looks like a park - and is one of the main reasons I bought my house. I would like to do some landscaping as well after construction is completed. Can anyone help me visualize this somehow? I am open to ANY and ALL ideas or suggestions.

Comments (13)