SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

More floof! (I'm HUNGRY okay?)

amylou321
6 years ago

For those that eat hot dogs or hamburgers, what do you top them with and what,if any sides do you eat with them?

For me:

Hot dogs- I like Nathan's hot dogs,grilled,fried or boiled,doesn't matter. I put mustard, a few onions and melted cheez whiz. (NO SHAME BABY....I AM TEAM WHIZ ALL THE WAY) SO likes mayo,onions and tomatoes. We both like some sort of potato with them. Fries,tots(with more cheez whiz), loaded potato casserole,or potato salad (for me, SO doesn't like it)

Hamburgers- If at home i prefer them grilled. I like everything:mayo,mustard, ketchup, onions and pickles. If we are eating out,lettuce and tomato are fine, but not required. I can take or leave those two.And of course cheese. American usually. On a toasted bun. (When I say toasted,I mean fried in butter) SO likes sliders,either grilled or cooked on the stove, with cheese, onion,ketchup, mayo and tomato. Every once in a while, he will want bacon,but not usually. Also toasted bun. Sometimes, if I'm making them I'll make some "butter bread" aka Texas toast,but with regular bread and a lot more butter and put them on that instead of a bun. Same sides as a hot dog. Sometimes ill serve a salad with it.

Great, now I'm stuck at work, hungry, with a craving for hamburgers and hot dogs. And tater tots. And I'm on a low carb diet and can't eat bread or potatoes. So I doesn't matter that I'm stuck here. I can't eat it anyway. :(

Let me live (or eat) vicariously though you all. Share your topping/side rituals with me,please.

Comments (32)