SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nursecmt

Mixing metals in small area

nursecmt
6 years ago

I have an open floor plan: kitchen dining and living room. Kitchen has White shaker cabinets with dark granite countertops. The kitchen dining area and living room all have brushed nickel hardware throughout (cabinet pulls lighting and curtain rods). I have an extra small room off the living room that’s going to be an office. There is no door just open doorway with casing to separate the two So it’s very visible from living area. I want them to blend but not be to matchy. Not really thinking it thru I put matching brushed nickel curtain rods on all windows throughout including the office. my living room has grey couch and white tables with black tv stand and my dining table is a grey stone top and wood base that meshes well with my wood floors And whitish cloth chairs. Teal accents throughout. I want to put black furniture in the office so I found ORB light I love but will it look odd with brushed nickel curtain rod - the area is small. Or should I stick to white furniture (which I also love) and brushed nickel. Or something completely different. I’m open to all suggestions. I previously posted about this room wanting to do shiplap which I’ve chsnged my mind on. . . I do that a lot :-) I’m not able to attach the pictures to this post.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES