SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ecklund_kelly

Need help coordinating bedroom & bathroom

lm _school849
6 years ago
We're in the process of repainting our entire house from different shades of tan/beige to cooler gray, blue and greenish tones. The house was tan when we moved in and in the years since then we've decorated in a lot of cream colors which we're now having trouble with.

The new bedroom color is SW Comfort Gray, which is a light greenish gray. The trim for the whole house is now bright white. Right now there is a mix of white and cream in the bedroom. My initial thought would be to change the cream/off-white items to bright white, but I know that it's possible to mix cream and white. I just don't really have an eye for this type of stuff.

There is a attached bathroom and the tile is off white and navy on the floor. I'm looking for advice on what new color to paint the walls in the bathroom that will compliment the bedroom. Also looking for opinions on whether to go all white with the bedroom window treatments, linens & decor, go all cream, or keep it mixed, keeping in mind that the rooms are very small and I can see the off white bathroom tile from my bed at all times!

Any advice is much appreciated!

Comments (5)