SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jillianfl

Photos of MSI Cashmere Carrara pretty please, trying to decide 2mrw :)

jillianfl
6 years ago

For all of those who have cashmere Carrara MSI if you have any photos to share that would be so appreciated! Please no rude comments that I have seen on here such as "that's what Google is for" as I have scoured Google and have found very few IRL non manufacturer pics, as well as searched the forums here and have only seen very limited pics of this one. So hoping anyone who has can post here to help me decide by tomorrow, Thanks so much in advance! I was going to go with Carrara Vincenza but Cashmere uses Breton tech. I brought home a sample of Vincenza (non Breton) and scratched it easily with a knife- there is no scratch mark in the quartz itself it remains totally smooth however I can see lines in it which is strange because it's unscratched but the lines are visible under certain lights. I feel like The Cashmere Carrara with the Breton technology is a better bet but I probably prefer the lighter veining of Vincenza (but I did find the Vincenza veining to be a bit too blue grey). A flood of pics of the Carrara Vincenza would be so appreciated, plus the nearest fabricator for samples is 2+ hours away I don't want to go back :( Our house is being built 13hrs away so I can't go to the real fabricator who we would actually order from. Thanks so much in advance!!

Comments (24)