SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoovb

Window treatments and bedside table lamps for guest room?

Hello, I am looking for advice on window treatments and bedside lamps for this guest room. Our guests often take redeye flights and need to nap on arrival so blackout treatments are ideal. Our guests also tend to be readers so bedside lamps for reading is important.

I think the picture above the bed will work as the background in it ties in with the color of the furniture. It's just propped up there for a moment. It's not installed yet.

I painted the guest room Behr Ice Sculpture which is a very pale blue. It's in the second row on the right, below:

The bedding is white.

Need blackout window treatments for window and slider that goes out to a small balcony. The exterior solar shades are down in the photos because it is very hot today, over 80F.

The doorway to the guest bath is just barely visible at the extreme right in the next photo:

Got a swivel chair for the corner at a consignment store. A person can face the room or swivel and look out the slider at the view. I thought the blanket and pillow might go here, but there are other places in the house they can go. I am looking for a little side table for a place to put a cup of coffee and a book.

Those two doors in the last photo below are closets.

Thank you!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH