SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
a_l_hart

neighbor parking

Crystal
6 years ago
I recently purchased my home. we had the survey done and the property line showed 12 feet from my house toward my neighbor's place. They were parking their car right up next to my house and even parking on the street blocking my access to the driveway (essentially blocking their own car in). Apparently they had an issue with the survey results and felt they were wrong and had their land surveyed, and the same surveyor came up with different results, pushing my property line back 5 feet. now they seem to be parking within their property line in the front, however they have a truck in the back that is completely on my property. there's a hedgeline and it's several feet over on my property. the previous owner had allowed them to park there, and I see no indication on them moving it. I want to ask them to, but I'm concerned because of how hostile they were about the front drive that I wasn't even using. any suggestions on how to bring this up without it coming across as a petty retaliation?

Comments (33)