SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

You guys are gonna shoot me!

bethnorcal9
6 years ago

I was looking at Hortico to see what I want to add to my pending replacement order. (they're replacing 4 roses that didn't make it from last yr) I wasn't going to order many, but now it's a big dilemma to see which ones I want the most.

Ok, so being the enabler that I am.... I'm here to let you know that they just added some more roses to their DA list. Sorry just couldn't help myself...

Besides already having a really great list of them the last few months... they just put up OLIVIA ROSE AUSTIN, THE ANCIENT MARINER, THE WEDGEWOOD ROSE, CLAIRE AUSTIN, WISLEY 2008 and THE LADY OF THE LAKE. They're all $18.99...

Oh and THE LADY OF THE LAKE is not shown under either the English Garden Roses nor the David Austin Roses. It's under the Modern Shrubs, or the Alphabetical list. Kinda drives me nuts. I also found THE LADY GARDENER only under the Alphabetical. I was waiting for them to list her again, but apparently she didn't get put in the proper sections. Now I gotta go figure out which ones I want and which ones I can live without... LOL

And.... YOU'RE WELCOME!! Tee-hee

Comments (21)