SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rebunky

My first attempt out of ABB! Oh please just shoot me now!

rebunky
8 years ago

Here is attempt #1, of most likely many more, to get out of ABB. I have been stuck for quite a while now. DH just tied into a job that should cover the cost of my bs. Yeah! Now if only I could make up my mind!

I have been in love with this Jeffrey Court Fire and Ice tile ever since I saw it in JodyinSoCal's kitchen.

My problem is that I go back and forth almost daily on what I like more. One day, I like the more rustic stone look. The next, I prefer the crackle ceramic subways tiles (think Romy's and Marthastoo's). Then there are the days when I get this wild streak and want a bolder (not too bold of course) turquoise green varigated glass. I definitely need help! You guys have such great taste.

I cannot go too crazy with the price, but it will be my guilty pleasure purchase. We actually just recently got one tile dealer in town that started carrying the Pratt and Lambert (think that's it?). The crackle subways are like $35-40 a sq ft! That is a little too rich for me. ;-)

That is why I keep going back to this one because I think I can actually order it from our local HD.

And don't worry I have tough skin. Please free to tell me your opinion in however way you want. No sugar is neccessary. I do love sugar though, so if you want to throw on a little sprinkle that's fine too.

Here is the fire and ice next to my island granite. It won't be right next to it of course, but I still want it to match.

Here is it mocked up to my perimeter cabinets and counters. It is a leathered dark grey granite called San Benidicto. Those are some mangoes off our trees, so don't want the tile to clash too much with them. Haha!

Here is my floor and corner of my rug. It needs to match my doggie Ecko too! Lol
Ok....what do you think? Yay or nay? Open to any and all suggestions! TIA.

Comments (49)