SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilovetogrow

Hosta Thank You 2017

I sort of fell off the planet. Radiation was adding up and with the death of my friend I am moving much slower. Any time I felt like I was headed to a self pity party I would remember my friend Karen who needed a heart transplant. My life became easier. She is with her mother now.

3 more treatments and I am done with round one. Next comes check, check and recheck doctor appointments. I will not know what to do with myself with all the spare time. Yes I do. I look at the work that needs to be done outside and I already have some hostas coming up. Spring is here and the weather man has predicted 36 degrees coming up. The struggle is real.

You say I kept you going during the winter? No you kept ME going. I had to be somewhere every 2 days kind of early and it got my motor running. Then I got to look at beautiful photos while hosting a 'World Wide' conversation on hostas. I brag about it at work. I will be back December 26, 2018. So everyone take more photos, including me.

Hey I will check in and see how you guys are doing but DO NOT FORGET to get a mammogram this year. I got lucky real lucky. Men you know you need things to be checked too. Just do it.

Thank you all. Now lets go grow some hostas.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES