SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Floof post: Pizza......the great divider

amylou321
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

(I feel like Scott does the best "fluff" posts,so I thought i would do a "floof" post)

So, I was making pizza for dinner. I always have to make two,since SO and I like different toppings. He likes pepperoni,italian sausage,breakfast sausage,bacon and ham,with red bell pepper and green onion.

I only like pepperoni,bell pepper,green onion and green olives. With lots of oregano on top.

I was showing my old Garfield and friends dvds to my nephews the other day,and there was an episode where Garfield caused some mischief by asking the 3 buddy bears to decide on pizza toppings. Of course there was a lot of contention. Garfield claims that the one thing no one can ever agree on is pizza toppings.

I refused to make pizza at my moms house anymore after an incident when I was 12. I was making a large pizza for the family. My mom told me to put "everything" on it. Then,she came in and fussed at me that in was putting too much meat on it( you're gonna give everyone a heart attack!). Then,one of my older sister's came in,looked over my shoulder, and whined about not liking onions.(can't you pick them off MY portion?) Then,here comes dad, he looks over my shoulder and yells at me that my grandmother(who lived with us after she was widowed) hates olives,and why did I put olives on it,and (what the heck is wrong with you? )

Forget politics and religion,this is the hot topic to end all hot topics. So,what's on your pizza? (Lets try to keep it civil,even though this topic will raise passions. No name calling please. There is a slice for everyone ;-) )

Comments (62)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus