SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosemarie_montgomery

Finding the Right Off-White Finish Coffee Table Color

Rosemarie Montgomery
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I bought a custom coffee table (46"w x 24"d) from Hickory Chair in their "swedish white" finish thinking it would work for my living room. It turned out to be jarringly white for this room. My bergere chairs are from Hickory Chair in their birch finish with linen colored fabric. My couch is from Hancock and Moore in their caress birch leather which is on off-white with cool undertones. The rug is grey, cream, gold in very muted tones.

Does anyone have wood finish ideas that would work in my room? I want the color to be an off-white cream, but not too yellow, orange, or green. The Hickory Chair color: birch veers a pea green in some light and I wouldn't want that in the middle of the room. Camel undertones are fine. (I know that a brass and glass table would work, but I would really like to find an off-white wood table. Also, I move my room around a lot, per season, so the size may seem small in this pic, but the size makes it more versatile for me.)

I am starting to look at Sherrill Furniture to find a nice off-white finish. Has anyone seen their case goods in their "weathered linen" finish? Any suggestions on other off-white finishes?

Comments (5)