SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hizzles87

Help replacing box cushions and pillows on a half leather sectional

Helen A
6 years ago

We just renovated our basement and a family member offered us their "mancave" sectional (they just got new furniture). It's a large half-leather half-fabric dark brown symmetrical sectional (example of close to how it looks below). She did warn that the cushions were a little worn out but the leather and frame were in great condition. Unfortunately the basement reno went waaay over budget due to discovering some major plumbing and electrical issues, so we used the "furniture budget" to get those fixed. So when she offered the sectional, even though it wasn't perfect, we figured it would be a good "interim" something-to-sit-on until we could save up and get the permanent pieces we really like. I thought I could just get new covers for the cushions or replace them altogether. However, I have been unable to find any covers at all in any of the big box stores. I got a quote for custom upholstery and its the price of getting a totally new sofa, upwards of $2k. Help! Where can I find slipcovers for box cushions that won't break the bank?

Comments (2)