SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chrissishipp

Hallmark Floors, Forest Accents, Naturally Aged Floors, Help!

Chrissi
6 years ago

We are in the process of choosing new flooring for the downstairs of our home in coastal Florida. We have a concrete subfloor currently and will have carpet and tile removed. We have 8 year old triplets, three dogs and have lots of additional kids running through plus a pool/spa that we use a lot. (Kids are trained to not walk through the house when wet.) We have been planning to do LVP for the last couple of years but when looking at flooring recently my husband opted to go with engineered hardwood instead. I really like a lighter floor with a matte finish and square edges. My two preferred choices are very similar, Euro Oak and color is Lucerne. The second is by Naturally Aged Floors and is from the Medallion Collection called Aspen Hills. My husband chose a beautiful darker wood by Hallmark Floors from the Chaparral collection called Chaps. Does anyone here have floors by these manufacturers? I've read complaints on the Hallmark products but lots of raves by installers etc. Couple of happy reviews on the Naturally Aged Floors but I cant find anything on the Forest Accents. It will run us about 10-14K depending on installer. Any recommendations out there???

Comments (9)