SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avocadogirlx

Searching For L-Shape Island Waterall Edge + Feedback On Island Design

avocadogirlx
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Does anyone have the link to the kitchen that had a corner fridge and L-Shape Island with a waterfall edge? I'm pretty sure the user just posted a pic or two of her kitchen on different threads and not a full reveal. Cabinets were stained with fantasy brown countertops. I actually found her kitchen on pinterest but they're pro photos from traditionalhomes.com so can't do a reverse image search.

I'm wondering what finish the floor is to see how my island would look with gunstock oak flooring.

Her Pro Photo’s Link:

Also anyone have an opinion on the color choices for my island? I'm thinking of having my island be a brown stain with a waterfall edge on both sides. Likely going with a marble like quartz countertop. The perimeter cabinets are Dover white and thinking of a mother of pearl backsplash. The MOP backsplash is usually the center of attention so I wonder if I'd have too much going on with a waterfall edge and different color island? Should I have the island painted white or nix the MOP backsplash and waterfall edge?

My Layout Link

Island Cabinets:

Perimeter Cabinets:

^^yay it finally posted after hours so apologies if another thread pops up since I can no longer delete the last one...

Comments (3)