SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shannon_kelleherscire

final decisions in kitchen layout

6 years ago
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fA7UwIXCtBbiF1jRNgG4ah_wf5feK_Wc Here is the permit set.

Above is the link to my full permit set of plans. I’m interested in any suggestions or ideas for the kitchen and family room. Our architect said the stairs wouldn’t impede on the family room as much as they are. I trusted her a bit too much... and now I’m paying the price.

I changed the window over kitchen sink it’s huge now, extending from the where the right corner is now to the left wall. Five feet wide
I needed more light and thought the current choice was too small.

I’m open to suggestions mostly for the living room and kitchen. The living room has me stuck with where to put the tv. I know I’ll have to have two sitting areas but I’m driving myself crazy trying to figure it out.

The kitchen is good, but now with the stairs being such an issue I want to check on the layout of the kitchen.

The house is framed and they’ll be putting the windows and doors in this week. So the stairs are a definite but because the pumping and electric haven’t started I have some flexibility with the kitchen layout.

Thanks for your help everyone!!!

Comment (1)