SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bunnyemerald

Latisse

Bunny
6 years ago

When I was younger I had really thick long eyelashes, but those days are long ago. With mascara and an eyelash curler they didn't look too bad, but not so great.

Latisse seemed expensive (and a long-time commitment) so I didn't bother. But the place I go for other products had a buy 2, get 1 free, so I figured I'd give it a try. They told me to use one drop for both eyes, applied with an eyeliner brush, basically doubling the number of applications from one bottle.

After 3 weeks I imagined I saw a bit of growth, but I wasn't sure. It's been 7-1/2 weeks and it's not my imagination anymore. In fact, the other day I curled my lashes for the last time because they looked a little crazy. Application of mascara is all they need and they stay curled all by themselves. It's a miracle!

I've had no irritation at all. I apply at night, after washing my face. Although my hair is gray, my lashes and brows are still dark and I've read that dark hair responds to Latisse better than blonds and redheads.

They say that you won't see the full results till 12 weeks. I actually hope mine don't grow much longer, but thicker would be great. Perhaps I can get away with applying less than 7 days/week.

Comments (104)