SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fany_g92

Tile design and paint color for small bathroom

Fany G
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

i have a dilemma as to how to arrange the tiles in my bathroom. Here is a pic of it right after we started tearing it down

Everything remains the same - bathtub, toilet under the window and 24 inch sink vanity to the left. I've been buying material as it goes on sale. Some is still at the store, some is discontinued. So I have to work with what I have. There will be tile all up to the ceiling around the tub. This is the main color.

Then there is the accent tile

Those two look really good next to each other. My problem is - I don't have bullnose and I don't know how to use the mosaic tile so it doesn't look too kitschy. There will be two ancloves on the long side of the tub and also I will need sth for the windowsill. I was thinking to use the mosaic tile as a trim and possibly take it to the floor.

here is the floor tile.

How should I blend those three so they don't look slapped together and actually create the feeling of continuity and completeness? What color grout. What color for the rest of the walls?

the vanity is all white.

pls help - I've spent days looking for ideas, but nothing seems that great

also there is a small closet - floor to ceiling with doors that I was wondering how to make it more usable.

Comment (1)