SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
editoria

Share your Black Friday - Cyber Monday bargains here!

Alisande
6 years ago

How are you doing so far with the latest crop of online bargains?

Every year I get my older grandson's winter outerwear at Bonton.com, and this year it was the same. All sorts of discounts going on.

An unexpected treat for me was Writer's Digest's sale (still running). I've been buying their yearly writer's market books for a long time, but I always buy the previous year's edition to save money. Not this time! They offered the 2018 editions for 50% off + an extra 20%. That brought the total to $12 per book. Free shipping with a $25 order. I ordered three: the basic Writer's Market, Children's Writers and Illustrators, and Poet's Market. My Christmas gift to me.

I ordered $90 worth of photo prints from Mpix.com, paying $70 after their discount. Some are mounted and will be framed to give at Christmas. Mpix was (maybe still is?) also having a sale on cards: 50% off. I took advantage of the same discount earlier this season, getting a nice bargain on my self-designed Christmas cards.

Also picked up some nice bargains at Sierra Trading Post, another annual stop.

How about you?

(The photo represents the crowds we're avoiding by shopping online. :-) I have no idea where these people are--do you? )

Comments (30)