SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 11 - 20 - 17 page 5

6 years ago

Folks, you're the reason that the automobile industry is back. Whether it was the wage freezes, the plant closures, folks, you sacrificed to keep your companies open. Because of your productivity, the combined auto companies have committed to invest another $23 billion in expansion in America.
Joe Biden

The moral disapprobation of society has an impact on behavior in societies.
Joe Biden

When you go to your local police officer, your police chief in the town you live in, big or small, he will tell you the vast majority of the weapons recovered at a crime scene are either stolen weapons, and/or they have been 'lost' or stolen.
Joe Biden

I didn't play soccer; I played that other football in grade school through college.
Joe Biden

If I don't run for president, we'll all be OK.
Joe Biden

Two million felons have tried to buy a gun and, because of the background check, have been denied.
Joe Biden

I have no doubt that Russia will and should remain a major source of energy supplies for Europe and the world.
Joe Biden

Prime Minister Netanyahu has, as Minister Livni knows, has been my friend for over 30 years. We drive each other crazy. But he has truly been a personal friend for well over 30 years. He acknowledged this.
Joe Biden

A diplomatic solution that puts significant and verifiable constraints on Iran's nuclear program represents the best and most sustainable chance to ensure that America, Israel, the entire Middle East will never be menaced by a nuclear-armed Iran.
Joe Biden

Abe Foxman has been a friend and advisor of mine for a long time.
Joe Biden

Nowhere is it written that there must be conflict between the United States and China.
Joe Biden

The United States, to state the obvious, is greatly concerned by the startling number of unaccompanied minors that - children and teenagers who are making a very perilous journey through Central America to reach the United States.
Joe Biden

No nation should stoke instability in its neighbor's country.
Joe Biden

Putin sought to keep Ukraine weak through corruption.
Joe Biden

You've all seen over the last eight years what President Obama means to this country. He is the embodiment of honor, resolve, and character - one of the finest presidents we have ever had.
Joe Biden

Let me tell you what I literally told every world leader I've met with, and I've met them all: It's never, never, never been a good bet to bet against America. We have the finest fighting force in the world.
Joe Biden

There's only one person in this race who will be there, who's always been there for you, and that's Hillary Clinton's life story.
Joe Biden

Putin sought to destabilize Ukraine's economy.
Joe Biden

It is my view that we cannot conduct foreign policy at the extremes.
Joe Biden

Look, freedom is an overwhelming American notion. The idea that we want to see the world, the peoples of the world free is something that all of us subscribe to.
Joe Biden

No matter how you cut it, this real debate on personal accounts is about the legitimacy of Social Security; it's not about the solvency of Social Security.
Joe Biden

Just talk to me as a father - not what the Constitution says. What do you feel?
Joe Biden

Now, people when I say that look at me and say, 'What are you talking about, Joe? You're telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?'. The answer is yes, that's what I'm telling you.
Joe Biden

You know we're going to control the insurance companies.
Joe Biden

As a matter of fact, I didn't make a political speech outside of my state for 20 years.
Joe Biden

There's a lot of revisionist history that goes on these days about Iraq.
Joe Biden

You're looking at a middle-class guy. I am who I am.
Joe Biden

The Iraqis have become invested in their nationhood.
Joe Biden

Well, I thought the deal was, when you went to work for the government you weren't supposed to make money!
Joe Biden

In my neighborhood, when you've got something to say to a guy, you look him in the eye and you say it to him.
Joe Biden

I have never left another senator out to dry. Never.
Joe Biden

You've got to reach a hand of friendship across the aisle and across philosophies in this country.
Joe Biden

Al Qaeda is almost all in Pakistan, and Pakistan has nuclear weapons. And yet for every dollar we're spending in Pakistan, we're spending $30 in Afghanistan. Does that make strategic sense?
Joe Biden

Every Republican's voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they're proposing. Romney wants to let the - he said in the first 100 days he's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules - unchain Wall Street. They're gonna put y'all back in chains.
Joe Biden

'Obama and Biden want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars.' Guess what? Yes, we do in one regard: We want to let that trillion dollar tax cut expire so the middle class doesn't have to bear the burden of all that money going to the super-wealthy. That's not a tax raise. That's called fairness where I come from.
Joe Biden

Anyone who's traveled with me to Afghanistan knows why I love this book: 'War,' by Sebastian Junger.
Joe Biden

I've known and continue to know every one of these major world leaders by their first names, and I have access to them.
Joe Biden

Income inequity has to be addressed.
Joe Biden

I have a really close relationship with Mike Bloomberg.
Joe Biden

People should not be in a position where their children have access to weapons and ammunition.
Joe Biden

I have 'Parents' magazine in my home.
Joe Biden

I consider myself to be as informed on American foreign policy as anyone in America.
Joe Biden

I used to say to my late wife, 'I have great faith in the American people.'
Joe Biden

There used to be an old bad joke. I hope it's not so much a good joke anymore. 'Everybody's from Scranton; no one's in Scranton.'
Joe Biden

Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately.
Joe Biden

I ran for the Senate six times. And one of the things I know about Senate races off years and on races, and on years, the same as governor's races, is it's all local. It all gets down to what the specific issues in that - in that district or that state is.
Joe Biden

You never make fun of anybody with a club foot or a withered arm, but it's open season on anybody who stutters.
Joe Biden

We don't want two-tier people in America. Those who are legal but not citizens, and citizens.
Joe Biden

Quite frankly, Russian aggression in Ukraine and its illegal occupation of Crimea remind us that we still have a good deal more work to do to guarantee the strategic vision of a Europe whole, free and at peace.
Joe Biden

I don't say very much I don't really think through. I know that sounds inconsistent with Joe Biden.
Joe Biden

Saudi Arabia has allowed training on its soil of American forces.
Joe Biden

The Qataris have cut off support for the most extreme elements of terrorist organizations.
Joe Biden

I've been really, really fortunate.
Joe Biden

It's overwhelmingly in the self-interest of the United States of America to have a secure, democratic friend, a strategic partner like Israel.
Joe Biden

I know why we're strong. I know why we have held together; I know why we are united: it's because there's always been a growing middle class.
Joe Biden

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions