SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ls89

Help with Hardware and Backsplash

Leah
6 years ago

We are building a house and I could use some help with the last couple decisions on our kitchen finishes. Thanks in advance!

1. Hardware - I ordered Berenson Aspire pulls in verona bronze. In person, they look a little more 'bronzey' than I expected. I tried getting a picture to capture what I mean but couldn't get the lighting or background right. Pic below is from the website. Do you think it will still look okay? I really love the style, and haven't found much else that I am happy with.

2. Backsplash - Looking to do 8x4 subway tile in a dark grey. It's shown in the picture below with the granite (viscont white). I'm afraid it might not be the right gray, but it's hard to tell from pictures and samples (plus I'm not great at visualizing). I plan to bring the sample to the granite place in a couple weeks when we go to pick our slab, but thought I'd see if anyone had thoughts or suggestions.

For other finishes - White cabinets, dark stained island, and lighter grey-brushed flooring (samples shown in picture below). Light fixtures will be ORB and appliances will be stainless steel.

Comments (7)