SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wthrwthr

Help! Dining Area and Home Office!

William
6 years ago

Hello all,

My roommate and I are in the process of trying to make her townhome into a more livable and well-organized space. Some of our goals include giving away old electronics and books, organizing her files, and removing clutter.

Her home office, which is currently in the living room (because her desk, 103" x 72"--U-shaped, won't fit anywhere else) is quite the disaster. She has a problem with keeping things near her desk that she realistically just won't use in the near future. See pictures below:

I'm going to be having a conversation with her about how much stuff she actually needs to keep in here. We need to have a cleanup day. If any of you have any suggestions about how to clean up this space, they are much appreciated.

Anyway! The fun part:

I've recently cleared out this space, and we want to make it into a proper dining room to entertain with. I've included photos and floor plans. The only thing I worry about is that home itself is not very newly renovated, and we're renting.

(never mind the laundry, I was putting all the linens into the linen closet. :))

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County