SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannie_nicozisiskontis

What color SW blue ceiling with SW Kestrel White walls

I moved into a (new to me) house recently and am ready to have the sunroom/breakfast room painted. Right now it is a bright lime green which is just not pleasing to my eye. I believe the current color is Corn Husk Green. The room has beautiful floor to ceiling windows and a cathedral ceiling. I have a nice view of the backyard and farmland beyond that. I am thinking of painting the walls SW Kestrel White. I feel this color won't detract from the view and there isn't much wall space to paint. The trim is white.

So, my question is, what color blue would look best for a blue ceiling? Right now the green paint is on the walls and ceiling. I feel like the windows on the wall are so tall, that looking up at a plain ceiling takes away from the beauty of the room. I thought a blue ceiling would blend it in with the view of the sky beyond the windows.

Any opinions on what color blue would look best with Kestrel White? I am considering: Balmy, Tradewinds, Moonmist or Rainwashed. Does anyone have something similar with Kestrel White?

Comment (1)