SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathyg_in_mi

Got this email today. Do I or don't I? Sent the email to 2 of my sons,

kathyg_in_mi
6 years ago

Waiting to hear from them.

KathyG in MI

Security Fixes AvailableWHY YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL:NETGEAR values the security of your network and data, so we released new firmware for your WiFi router to address security issues.To update your router's firmware, using a computer that is connected to your router's network, log in to your router at http://www.routerlogin.net, select ADVANCED > Administration, click the Firmware Update or Router Update button, click the Check button, and follow the prompts.To read detailed instructions or watch a video demonstrating the steps, visit How do I update my NETGEAR router's firmware using the Check button in the router's web interface?For more information about the security issues that we fixed, visit our security advisory page and enter your model number in the Security Advisory Search box, then press Enter.WHAT WE ARE DOING:NETGEAR's mission is to be the innovative leader in connecting the world to the internet. To achieve this mission, we strive to earn and maintain your trust by delivering products that are secure and by protecting the privacy and security of your data. NETGEAR is constantly on the lookout for both known and unknown threats. Being pro-active rather than re-active to emerging security issues is fundamental for product support at NETGEAR.

If you have a security-related support concern, you can contact NETGEAR customer support at techsupport.security@netgear.com.

Your security is important to us. Thank you for being a NETGEAR customer.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor