SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Why can't I pass up copper pans?

annie1992
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Yes, while Lars is getting rid of stuff, I manage to just get more. I havegotten rid of some of my old pans and replace them with nicer pans, but the local online auction had a beautiful set of copper. There are some odd pans in there, I don't even know what they are for, but Elery bought them anyway. So, help me out and let me know what I have here....

Entire set:

I know the odd pitcher shaped set is measuring cups, as the measurements are marked on the sides. But what are these little things? I have small hands, and these would hold a cup of something, maybe less, but they are cute, with handles on both sides.

I suppose they could be individual serving pieces, or maybe individual casseroles, but they are not very deep and not big enough to sit on a burner. There are two of them.

There are also two oval pans, perhaps paella pans?

Anyway, they are pretty and cost less than $40, and they seem mostly unused. I did tell Elery that we really, really, really have to stop buying pans, though. Between my vintage Wagner cast iron, the Le Crueset set we bought at the same auction, the All Clad I bought from Beach Lily and various pieces of copper, we have enough. Probably one of everything, including those that I can't even identify!

Annie

Comments (11)