SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Good evening!

Kathsgrdn
6 years ago

Got up around 11:00 today so I could go to the early showing of IT. Good movie but totally different than the book. Then came home, paid bills, and went out late evening grocery shopping/running errands. Just picked some tomatoes and 2 delicata squash from the garden. Having one of the Cherokee purple tomatoes for "lunch" now. May cook the smaller delicata for later. The vines were dying, along with the summer squash. I guess the chilly air this week did them in. Shame since there were 4 or so baby squash still on the vine. I only got 2 from each type of squash, but I did plant a little late this year.

Worried about all those in Florida. Have two friends down there that are sticking it out.

Almost got rear ended by some dummy looking down at his lap and speeding up, I'm assuming he was looking at his phone. I was in the "fast lane" 45 mph, because I was getting ready to turn off toward my neighborhood. He looked up at the last second and slammed on his brakes and did the "sorry" gesture with his hands.

Hope everyone has a great day and those in Florida get somewhere safe!

Comments (11)