SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lexiek

Need help with changing perineals around

lexiek
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

This is our 2 year for all our perineals, but need to tweak a few. I had posted the picture with the birdbath and a couple people said to post it on here.

i had asked about moving a couple plants around by the birdbath, but it will stay because it was from my Dad's funeral. I didn't know if it looked too busy and I think I will put a different coral bell, too much green? Just keep looking at it and feel that it is missing something.

The other area I have put inpatients for color, but been looking for something else, maybe some more color for perineals and then add a couple annuals for more color.

Have to move some of the hostas around the perimeter, towered over the brunnera. Maybe small hostas around the perimeter or? Like the painted fern, astllbes, also have a bleeding heart in there. Looked up epimednium x versicolor cherry tart or the sulphureum.?

I feel it is really pretty, but just needs a little tweaking. We live in southern Indiana. The part by the birdbath and outer other part gets morning sun, then everything is under the big oak tree.

Thank you

sorry I couldn't delete the same picture that was posted 3x

Comments (14)